The tape measure isn’t just about how you measure. It also has to do with the people. Who are the leaders? Not the managers of the company, the leaders! And just as important, how do employees respond to the managers AND these leaders?
A few questions to find answers to:
– What does the story of the tape measure really mean?
– Who are the leaders at M.E. Burdette Co.?
– How do our employees respond to our managers?
– How do our employees respond/interact with our leaders?
* Try to SEE the leaders!!!
SIDE BAR – Who is Rob Allison? Call him.
– How many measurements do we have as a company?
– Who decides what to measure?
– What are our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
Take the time to answer these questions. And don’t put people on the defensive. You are trying to find answers, not create enemies.